PWN 11.1% 1.0¢ parkway corporate limited

Hi Mer, Thanks for the thoughtful reply! Your rationale is hard...

1. 620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 451
    Hi Mer,

Thanks for the thoughtful reply! Your rationale is hard to argue with, and given we didn’t get a massive rerate today (and you’ve been given a bunch of TU’s ) perhaps you’re on the money, so to speak.

It is possible that my Friday morning exuberance (TGIF) got the better of me and made me write that post, but I am pretty unashamedly excited about PWN.

I’m no expert on waste water solutions, so I’ll leave that commentary to the experts, but a couple of points that this deal has cemented for me may be worth writing about.

1). The buyout/merger has substantially derisked PWN for me. The cash flow positive synergies of these two companies should add to something much greater than the whole.

2). We now employ a total of around 50 people. Significant number and way better result than say some speccy mining company located in the NT with two guys in the office contracting out their work here and there…

3) Tankweld may have been a successful company for a long period of time, but they weren’t an ASX listed company. I trust now that they have a conduit to the public bourse even more will be possible.

and lastly 4)… If your gonna invest in speccies, you need to get in before it’s obvious to everyone that there’s money to be made

Anyway, thanks again, and btw, I’m a much more patient holder than my moniker suggests, so all good.

Cheers
    GM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $25.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $22.76K 2.489M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1536170 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 7272419 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.9¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ 560000
Last updated 15.42pm 03/05/2024 ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.