PWN 0.00% 0.9¢ parkway corporate limited

I have no idea why the vendor sold but it is an attractive out...

1. 291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    I have no idea why the vendor sold but it is an attractive out for him. He has sold and retained a position where he can make $1m a year for next 4 years if he hits targets. He has around $3m?. Maybe he just saw PWN as a good fit with a huge upside for his business. No doubt PWN can bring a lot more to this company and maybe he sees this as attractive and can still play a part in a much rejuvenated company. If he believes the PWN story he may be keen to take 30% of his bonuses in shares as is an option. Plenty of business owners around his age are looking for a better lifestyle. Maybe he owns the premises and is happy to collect rent. Who knows?
    I like the deal. It is what Bahay said last year he was going to do and he has done it. PWN is now a much higher revenue company with no increased debt and more importantly a clear runway to offer a full service to clients from technology to equipment to installation. If we look at how he has grown PWN from nothing moulding Tankweld into a stream lined, fit for purpose compliant company will be relatively easy.
    I am excited about the future. There is no doubt a nice signed contract should be a game changer and everything they have done so far is a step closer. Patience!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2445175 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4153860 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.