PWN 0.00% 0.9¢ parkway corporate limited

Thanks @supertramp @NemesisAu @seismicguy and @spider5 for your...

1. 2,858 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11797
    Thanks @supertramp @NemesisAu @seismicguy and @spider5 for your intelligent and useful comments

I have been caught up in some other issues which have distracted me from PWN. However, that means I now have a few days over Easter to do some more reading and give it more thought. I'm certainly very interested, and I totally agree, Super, that the best time to buy is at these levels, when the apparent risk is higher and the potential capital gain is enormous. That's how we both ended up in IMU, and back when IMU had a market cap of $20m or so it required a certain degree of confidence to buy in because the low market cap was a message that the market didn't rate them as any kind of a serious investment. Same with PWN now, and that is exactly the kind of investment I like to make - after doing enough research to satisfy my own need for better understanding.

At present, anything I put in PWN may have to come from selling something else, so that requires some thought too.

Anyway - thanks again to you all for the supportive and intelligent comments, and best wishes for Easter!

Cheers

Dave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1647175 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2381679 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.