PWN 11.1% 0.8¢ parkway corporate limited

Ann: Parkway launches Parkway Process Solutions, page-52

1. 377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    yes that is all vey well but they will burn through the cash very quickly and then we are up for another CR to cover operating costs- that is not sustainable. Another billion shares to raise another $10m and then the price drops sub 0.01 and then another two billion shares for another CR down the track. Bahay has been at this ten years and this is where we are at. At the end of the day it is shareholders funds that keep these dreams alive- if it is not commercially viable as a business then it fails- like the PWN potash venture- raised multiple millions of dollars over a long period and delivered nothing. Not difficult to work out what magnitude of sales is required to cover operating costs alone not to mention a return to shareholders. Generally the SP only increases with improvements in revenue and NPAT- PWN does not even have any revenue as yet- if you still believe in PWN then good luck to you however I do not see them still being listed for too long. Bahay may be a nice bloke but he says nothing and we are all left in the dark not knowing. I am a holder for many years and not a down ramper but will be exiting soon unless some massive contract comes along. And I will leave their new website alone for the moment

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $22.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $9.7K 1.212M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 4778902 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 3609821 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.20am 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.