PWN 0.00% 0.7¢ parkway corporate limited

Ann: Parkway Minerals Updated Corporate Presentation, page-36

1. 489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Having worked with in the mining industry for over 13 years, I've seen first hand the enormous amount of water used on a daily basis. It's truly staggering. We built a massive tailings dam 7-8 years ago at a huge cost and continue to upgrade it's capacity year after year as the life of the mine continues to be extended. Since water is very scarce we use a network of over 300 bores, stretching in a radius of more than 30km from the mine, drawing every litre of water that we can to the mine. It's a huge task that comes at a huge cost.
    Global momentum is shifting towards "net zero emissions" and other major sustainability commitments. Mining and wastewater treatment solution providers like PWN who have the ability to offer closed loop solutions will experience higher growth opportunities in the future.
    Looking through Bahay's latest presentation or even if you're following what he posts on Linkedin, you'd see that ESG (Environmental - Social - Governance) is increasingly recognised as one of the most significant forces shaping investment decisions today. Many of the "industry best practices " from the "old world" are now no longer acceptable in the "new world" and with this mind, I feel that PWN is well positioned to become a global leader as a Wastewater Treatment Solution Provider.
    "Water Scarcity Is the Greatest Risk to Metals and Mining" If PWN can come a long way to solving these problems for an industry that desperately needs help, then I have no doubt that we're onto a winner here guys. Once we sign our first contract with one of these major mining companies, we'll no longer be flying under the radar!
    The time to load up is now as these prices won't be around for much longer IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 15506631 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4147829 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.18pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.