PAR 4.55% 23.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Ann: PARs drug reduces cartilage degradation in subjects with OA, page-90

1. 300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Hmmmm, I wonder what Science Karcus has to explain CEO needing a total knee replacement 6 years ago? After ap. Rennie was treated with IPPS 6 years later he hasn't had one. interestingly as a matter of fact neither have the following.

Mark Ricuitto - Adelaide Crows Player - condition - OA Knee, Back; and hands - cured
    Chris Judd - Carlton Football Club - condition - OA Knee
    Gregg Williams- Carlton Football Club - Condition - OA Knee
    Andrew Walker - Carlton Football Club - Condition - OA Knee
    Leo Barry - Sydney Swans - Condition - OA Knee

So compelling that all of the above have brought reasonable holdings individually in PAR.

you can actually google the Fact that at least 7 AFL Clubs are treating players as directed buy the SPORTS SCIENTISTS with IPPS! I sponsored the Port Adelaide Football Club as a Coterie Sponsor for 11 years. During this time I developed a good friendship with Darren Burgess! Darren Burgess is the head of Sports Sciences Football Federation of Australia (Google that fact) He introduced a IPPS! He was the head hunted by the Liverpool Football Club and they are using it too. The AFL clubs are using it to treat, Knee injuries, hip & groin.

Any AFL fans here will recall the amount of players suffering from Osteitis Pubis 2 years ago? have you heard of one in the last 12 months? No because there hasn't been any thank to this amazing drug. As Darren said "the minute they show the symptoms we jab them"

Karcus, is this a stroke of luck? is there something I'm missing in your post's What's your Scientific Position with the above, are you more qualified than Australia's leading Sports Scientist? or did you in fact go to school with Stephen Dank?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.010(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $80.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.8¢ 23.3¢ 22.5¢ $46.92K 203.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 337 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 138166 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.