CVN 1.72% 14.8¢ carnarvon energy limited

Stag,I don’t know, I am not an accountant, but I’d have thought...

1. 13,976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1052
    Stag,
    I don’t know, I am not an accountant, but I’d have thought they’d have taken measures to enable offsetting losses against any likely source of gains? Unless it were impossible/illegal.

Rosco.
    I believe BOD will be more interested in knowing that they have most of the cash lined up for the capex. And that debt requirement will now be modest (and without a CR). Given no CR I doubt they will care about the ST sp.

As for someones comments about lack of mention of the biofuels, well if they don’t need so much debt financing they are not going to have to grovel to the banks as much, and will have less need for greenwashing.

I like that we will still hold 20% in the high potential area around Pavo, I like that we only need to fund 10% of the initial capex (most in the bag now), and I like that all up it gives a look through value near twice our current market cap.

Adrian and team have once again done a very professional job balancing risk management with value retention.

Although the market today gave no due to anything, it also removes the pending CR discount.

Happy to just sit tight now and wait for everything remaining to fall into place, and the inevitable much better share price.

EL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.8¢
Change
0.003(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $259.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.8¢ 14.5¢ $7.802K 53.80K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 1144061 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 1383527 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.11am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.