CMM 0.17% $5.97 capricorn metals ltd

The chair is presenting tomorrow morning legends.This year it...

1. 1,662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    The chair is presenting tomorrow morning legends.

This year it appears Mark won't be held back from returning to work, by being stuck manning the exhibit.
    Probably got a migraine last year from hearing the words future lithium shortage ad-nauseam
    He will likely be on the next available flight out of there rather than sip cocktails and talk ESG scores with banksters.
    I applaud that. I see it for what it is - extortion. Tell 'em nothing Clarky
    Did you know that our ESG score is twice that of - Lockheed Martin, British American Tobacco, Orica, Alcoa, RIO, BHP, Woodside and Aristocrat Leisure. We rate lower than Whitehaven coal for goodness sake.
    I hypothetically propose a motion that Alison Clark becomes chair with her personal assistant Mark dealing with all correspondence and acting on her behalf as needed. That would likely shave 10 points off this token rubbish ESG score. If there are any other directors of CMM that could 'take one for the team' please advise us of your new token pronoun in order to reduce our ESG score enough for super funds to continue to remain invested here.
    Seriously ridiculous situation. Virtue extortion. Defamatory perhaps?
    Sorry legends - I went unhinged again..... back in my box I go.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5486/5486879-7b19519827075f52375f6bb62552e48c.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.97
Change
-0.010(0.17%)
Mkt cap ! $2.253B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.93 $5.97 $5.85 $3.907M 658.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 61 $5.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.97 4562 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.