LSR 0.00% 0.1¢ lodestar minerals limited

leroy - I have a sneaky suspicion that a few HC posters here...

1. 5,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    leroy - I have a sneaky suspicion that a few HC posters here hold more than a few oppies each, for my part the next run in the SP would see me happily contemplate converting my 297 oppies, very happy to pay 3c to convert an oppie into a head worth 5c or more...

the underwriters might still get $60k even if every single oppie is exercised so money for jam on that basis but you would reckon they have a few heads as insurance too, after all if you liked the oppies enough to underwrite them surely you would take some exposure to the heads along the way

there were only 451 oppie holders at the end of Sept and the top 20 held about 72% of them with about 30% held by RT and associated bodies, he has already converted a few and any further lead there would be a big signal

so for the moment all hopes are pinned on AUZ, which is scary given the recent record of this mob...although that said if they do manage to get their chaotic will we/wont we, where will we drill programme underway and it comes up trumps then in rolls the AUZ $ for LSR closely followed by a few oppie holders converting

I fully expect more news before the AGM and will be disappointed if the SP if less than about 3.6c on the AGM date.

couldnt be more happy with things at the moment, have told the bride she can do the grocery shopping at IGA that day, I am heading to LSR AGM, will get there early for a seat and to eyeball the Chairman for his much anticipated address

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LSR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.