ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,432 Posts.
    @toohug01 perhaps your "receive ... revenue...early next year" underlined in your post is a typo? a mis interpretation?
    because the JV factory will not be built,plant installed, operational til MID next year and any free cash flow not generated til Late Next year and probably any Distribution of Revenue/Profit 49% to TON not likely to Early 2017.
    Same thing re free cash flow through any proposed Ancuabe GK J/V. Factory Operational is time lined MID 2016 for a as yet undetermined Volume Kt's so any revenue sales can only really expected to be collected Late 2016/early 2017.

toohug, see by your avatar you are a wolf ? Time line is very vital to have accuracy especially with Brad having this "angle" of in house debt Financing angle of cash flow 2016.
    It's really needed that some solid projected figures are released to the Market. I'm hoping that the confirmation of commitment of the A$7mil to the China JV will contain such data.
    I think fuller details ,Projected 1st year Revenue and Costings of the YXGC China JV could/no Should be issued Before the Rights Issue take up date late November.
    Maybe Brad is talking about it now in BRR?
    Hard Facts, Solid FA Figures, Bottom line Sealed JV China Proposal.
    Is Brad up for it or is "retirement" his best option ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45909 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1696450 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.01am 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.