ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,421 Posts.
    all the posters above may be well educated, well researched and covinced they were on the right track. The problem is they have been so wrong time and time again.

None of them even admit they have got it wrong? They now turn around and say its unfortunate, all companies need CR etc and that is infact true. However with hindsight you can clearly see they have been incorrect due to the lack of insto support and the falling SP.

Most of these posters have valued Ton in the past at this point in time well over $1 yet hear we are at 15 cents and the company admitting they will need to do another CR in the next 7 months???

I believe all these poster have acted in an honorable way in that they felt their research was correct. They werent trying to deceive anyone but they were all very vocal in why they were correct. Still no mention they got it wrong and in a week or so when they swallow this last pill they will be back at it again.

If you are carrying a stock with substantial losses, not until you sell for a loss and admit you were wrong have you learnt anything. Some followers have woken up, best thing I ever did and hardest lesson i ever learnt was selling LYC and PEN for a loss. Thank god as i would of lost more.

If ton turns a corner you can always buy back in, but when I read posts that its not worth selling at these levels i shake my head! When you buy a share, before you buy it you must set your sell price. Even now if you havent done that imagine you just bought today at 15 cents. Forget your current losses, how much of your amount invested in ton can you afford to loses? 30%? Then sell if it hits 10 cents, 15% then sell if it hits 12.5 cents. Make the decision and stick with it. Protect your capital and if you had done this you would of been out at 60 cents or 50 cents or 40 cents?? If you sold at 40 how much could you invest in ton today to potentially take advantage of this little run that may eventuate?? DYOR and FOLLOW THE TREND!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45909 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1696450 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.01am 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.