AGL 0.19% $10.44 agl energy limited.

Ann: Participation in PowAR's acquisition of Tilt Renewables, page-25

1. 2,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    Not an adult yet. Agl's ambition to expand into the green energy play is not mature just yet so there's no point to separate the Gentailer business into Generation and Retail business.

Battery storage will play an important role in Agl's green energy play so there're more to come.

I think Agl will attract private consortiums in the battery storage play as Victoria and NSW are two major states that drive the economy.

NZ is a good play to invest into wind energy as the country is a big island surrounded by the sea so It's better than the UK offshore winds.

I think the main reason behind an urgency in green energy transition is that the government will copy the US to introduce a carbon tax after huge stimulus bill to raise revenue.

Some of big miners/ producers are in the transition to archive greener products while the Australian manufacturers are having no options to play in the green energy so they have to buy more green credits from the green energy providers.

Energy Australia will be out of business if the company doesn't do anything and It's still too late to shut down the coal generator on or after 2018 depending on when and how the carbon tax will be in place.

The bigger is definitely better for green energy providers.

Well done Agl

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$10.44
Change
0.020(0.19%)
Mkt cap ! $7.023B
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.50 $10.53 $10.36 $24.07M 2.306M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7606 $10.43

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$10.45 19980 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.