MVL 0.00% 0.6¢ marvel gold limited

the offtake and finance are fundamentals no doubt... but, they...

1. 5,935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1138
    the offtake and finance are fundamentals no doubt... but, they have taken longer than suggested they would, not, that they don't believe it will still happen...they are saying in a couple of months...

if the drilling results being undertaken are to be used in negotiations then it could take longer again...

not high volumes of trades, and most holders are waiting for their three months to be up before selling, so they get their extra options... i think just a few impatient people taking gains... pump and dump could be true also, but, with the options waiting period it is truly a tightly held stock....so i don't think much of a pump was needed at all... a lot of people missed out on the initial float.

i do admit, if the three months is up before the offtake and finance is finalised (likely to be so), then there will likely be a few more sells....people crystalising some gains while still holding options for upside..

fast forward three months and i think there may well be some regretful sellers... if offtake and finance signed off... particularly if the drill results end up being greater than 100mt in resource...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.182M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $0 1

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1126573 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 272124 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.