MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

Ann: Partnership For Allogeneic Cell-based Cancer Immunotherapies, page-35

1. 5,344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    Ausbiotech Oct 2018 Mesoblast has established a broad portfolio of late stage product candidates ..The pipeline MSB has established is the industries most clinically advanced and diverse portfolio of cellular medicines ...There are 5 programmes,two of which are partnered in active phase 3 clinical studies or phase 3 ready, and 4 programmes in phase 2 ...All of the companies clinical programmes target significant under serviced therapeutic areas including cardiac disease immune- mediated and inflammatory conditions ,oncology and hematology diseases and spinal orthopedic disorders ...Mesoblast licence in Japan has received Japanese govt.regulatory approval for its MSC based product which is the first Allogenic regenerative medicine product to receive full approval in Japan ..Mesoblast believes it is well positioned to have the first industrial manufactured Allogenic stem cell product approved in the United States .....Mesoblast has 800 patents across 69 patent families with the objective of to protect and expand ......After reading that snap shot, is this the same Mesoblast trading on the ASX ? It's very hard for most to understand what is going on ,but most know my understanding of why the SP is currently in this area and only very tempary I may add ...Christmas Cheers to all ..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.