PWN 0.00% 0.8¢ parkway corporate limited

G'day @joblow149,I was toning down the excitement on the...

1. 777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1150
    G'day @joblow149,

I was toning down the excitement on the night of meeting the folks that i did.

Some may say nothing for 6-12 months, well that's just rubbish I'm afraid.

There is so much happening, Shell/QGC moving to the next stage ( if you can't read between the lines, QGC are moving forward with the FS, what else could it mean, really, think about the process these companies go through to green light projects ).

You'll just have to wait for the AGM Presentation and ask your questions ahead of time to the AGM.

I'll be catching up with Bahay after that.

You can always make money speculating in lithium stocks, and lose plenty if you get caught at the top buying while the pro's are selling/dumping their stock to you. Been there, done that.

You can double your money in AZL, EFE, and a dozen other stocks, well then you don't really need to be here then do you, you can make money else where. That's called trading, not investing. I choose investing, not very popular, I know, especially amongst the traders on here.

So if you want to trade, PWN is not your stock. If you want to make 20-50 bags, then consider PWN, my opinion only. I put my money where my mouth is.

You'll always get the haters, the impatient, the speculators, the traders and the investors. Have to accept that. We all have an opinion, it has to be respected except if it's completely ill informed which a couple are.

I've been happy for quite a long time, the strategy is being executed. We'll have plants in 2024, earning money in 2025 and then it snowballs from there. Check the Master Plan.

I just hope that Shell/QGC decides that it wants to be a major part of the Master Plan, be leader, set an example and profit along side PWN in the journey. That would be the ultimate,only time will tell what role Shell /QGC will play. I am quietly confident they will play a major role.

As always, DYOR. These are my thoughts only. It is not advice.

Mr M.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $1.178K 147.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 8146783 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2570460 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.09pm 13/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.