PWN 0.00% 0.8¢ parkway corporate limited

hi brickal, can you please lead me to cost implications versus...

1. 1,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    hi brickal, can you please lead me to cost implications versus revenue created from waste? I still can’t find these. Also as r M and others others suggest, shell deal has been extended, no contract, but people here believe it is part of. I deal with many contracts and such, however I would not extend a further12 months with revenue, when I have been been successful on the first 12, and created revenues? I am heavily invested here, but will remain vigilant. After a great roadshow, around the the world, it only bought in 1 investor. Happy to be wrong, but even the mou was, as they always are, weak. I’ve know more mou’s to fail, success rate is small. The successful ones have direction, conviction, figures and more detail.
    can someone tell me what 5hest of the Staff on BOD are doing? We have had quite a change, but I really can’t se what is being paid for?
    we clearly have a lot of works, the ones not mentioned keeping the co nearly afloat atm, but I’m talking pene, Ayten, Steve, Amanda? We had a contracts negotiator? Look I believe and see how 5his can be a fruitful investment, is Bahay that business man that can deliver on such a great, resourceful and multi prosperous development? I believe, just don’t wear rose coloured glasses, and been in hot copper longer than most, looking for some real commitment from management.
    gltash

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $21.84K 2.730M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 10005271 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 7332849 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ 49845
Last updated 15.23pm 24/05/2024 ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.