PWN 0.00% 0.8¢ parkway corporate limited

G'day @Mer,No issues about the place to live. Rental will...

1. 777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1150
    G'day @Mer,

No issues about the place to live. Rental will do just fine. Would rather invest in something that has the potential to 10+ bag over the next 3 years than invest in falling property prices paying a massive mortgage.

I know Bahay will sell his company but I will also ask all the questions that come from this forum, he's never shied away from answering non price sensitive questions.

I think people on here thing I don't get pissed when the share price is down 44% from it's recent highs, I do, it makes me angry, it makes me think about opportunity cost, I could have paid for this holiday with my kids overseas by selling just 1 M shares I bought recently at 1 cent, but I am funding the holiday from savings and free cash flow so it gets me back to thinking about why I am here.

I'm not here for the 2 cent cent share price, or the 5 or 10 cents share price, I'm here for the QGC Deal, the MasterPlan, the dividends and beyond and that takes faith, research, questioning management and making sure they deliver progressively. That's what the team at Parkway are doing, delivering progressively. Next Stage of QGC/Shell sits in an offer from PWN to QGC. Would love to hear that being accepted before the festive break.

I reiterate, the current share price shits me to tears and Bahay and his team are accoutanble for that, it's the only thing that they as a company are measured by, in terms of shareholders, creating value for shareholders and I will always hold them to account.

Does it make me want to sell, no, it actually reminds me of Warren Buffett. Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful. I feel we are at the fearful stage, I just need access to more cash to load up at these prices.

Mr M.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $1.178K 147.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 8146783 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2570460 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.09pm 13/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.