PWN 0.00% 0.8¢ parkway corporate limited

Morning Mr M, and allFinally having a break and resting up...

1. 1,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Morning Mr M, and all
    Finally having a break and resting up before next week. Enjoying a trip away.
    Mr M, I’ve wanted to ask this question since you posted it. Obviously the detail can’t be shared from Bahay, however, the thought of him saying he will sell PWN, intrigues me. So really not a question ,more just talking out loud, as you have mentioned it.
    Some here would be negative, not so my court. I think price, he must have a figure, and in that he understands his milestones, all the parts, hmmm interesting. You mention this, and it’s only my take, as if it’s been discussed between you both? Again my assumption, and then my mind wonders again, he must have some inclination on whom he’d sell to? Who would steer the ship, would he be part of the sale?
    The fact Bahay believes he has something to sell, well, there’s my intel. You see as I get annoyed with the SP, I ask myself if there’s nothing to report, what am I expecting? My answers, well really I want to see a deal come through, and there lies the devil in the dark blue sea. It’s that reason alone I haven’t sold or traded. We are playing in a huge field, with massive players, big names. If Shell dropped a announcement tomorrow of a deal, 1.8 cents will be history. Good luck chasing trying to get back in, imo only. Any of the for mentioned possibilities throughout discussion here and the announcements, has the possibility of changing this stock over night. I invested here because of that, because I want that radical exposure to help me with in my own life.
    This isn’t and won’t be the last or only stock that has risen astronomically, or perished and burned.
    I try to remind myself to understand there’s a lot to this story/ business, there are so many angles here, sales, rental, construction, bi product sales ect…ect. I ask myself is that what the rest of the team are doing? Setting up the behind the scenes deals? Sometimes I do wonder what the rest of them do? And why haven’t they bought shares, but does it really matter, only hindsight will tell me there.
    Hmmm Mr M sale eh……….. positive to me, very interesting. Well I know your not here for shits and giggles, thinking you would have your thoughts on a sale price, good for you, you have put in your time also.
    2024…….. Lots of discussion, I don’t use the word “promise” as it hasn’t been, however dates have been issued, and a good businessman understands delivery the importance of timelines. ”Yes there is a message there to our Director”. Time is of the essence, not what has been presented previously.
    I am hoping that I get to meet Bahay next year.
    All the the best to all,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $21.84K 2.730M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 10005271 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 7332849 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ 49845
Last updated 15.23pm 24/05/2024 ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.