PWN 0.00% 0.8¢ parkway corporate limited

Good morning @Grudgy,We spoke about the sale in the very early...

1. 777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1150
    Good morning @Grudgy,

We spoke about the sale in the very early days because I said I had a target price of 50 cents 5-8 years out ( this was two years ago ) and he said he believed we'd never get there because PWN could potentially be taken out. So I said is there a price where this is a consideration and he said there was a threshold and I can tell it's more than 25 times the current share price.

I don't know why everyone keeps saying, "when Shell drops an announcement". We are contracted to Shell, we have provided a Feasibility Study. we are now being paid in a Pre-FEED stage, the next stage when they accept our FEED Proposal is to enter into FEED. (Front End Engineering Design). This provides the client with sufficient design to obtain a +-15% price from the market for the build. They then make an investment decision and execute an EPCM ( Engineer, Procure, Construction Manage) Contract to PWN and Worley for the build of the Plant.

We are already contracted to Shell, we are following a well worn path in Oil & Gas and the Mining Industry of getting to the construction of the Plant.

Investors need to appreciate this. Yes there is a timeframe, but we are getting there.

Shell would not have got to Pre-FEED and asked for a FEED proposal if the technology didn't stack up in their business.

That's enough for now, more in the new year.

Mr M.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $13.38K 1.673M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 16943927 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 7511043 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ 50000
Last updated 13.19pm 07/06/2024 ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.