GTG 0.00% 3.9¢ genetic technologies limited

I take your points but: 1) this sponsorship deal is more than...

1. 223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I take your points but:

1) this sponsorship deal is more than just a 'sticker on a hotdog stand'. Pippa will be a speaker at certain BrevaGen events etc... She has said herself she believes in the product and wants to raise awareness. Ms. Mann will also participate at select BREVAGenplus oriented events and other promotional activities over the course of 2016 (e.g. speaking engagements, social media, print and video campaigns). This is just the start of a new marketing regime... And to get the name out, plain and simple.

2-3) they have recently invested in a new highly skilled sales team, the effect of this will hopefully be seen at the next qtr results etc... They will look to add to this team accordingly, but simple fact is, they have recently 'upgraded' the sales team.

4) this is ongoing... And the reason for signing new bigger name sponsorship partners is to raise awareness etc...as per point 1 - these sponsorship partners are so much more than just a sticker on a race car. Ms. Mann has an established partnership with Susan G. Komen®, the world’s largest breast cancer organisation. Sounds like a pretty relevant sponsorship deal to me.

Anyway - the market will react in due course. GTG are just ticking the right boxes at the moment... And this will hopefully lead to increase sales over the next couple months/years etc...

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.671M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24000 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 179057 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.