SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

I understand that you are a very experienced software developer...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    I understand that you are a very experienced software developer who has already done some IPO. In the good old days, you wrote much better comments on SPT. Now you lost it.

1. We will not see much revenue growth this quarter. - Q1 is always the weak Q from a growth perspective in the commerce world so you didn't share with us any interesting facts

2. Its a very very simple piece of code the bit that is the patent - I recommend you read the patent and then come back and say how easy it is to develop SPT platform

3. For the "nice piece of code"....The banks and visa etc. did not do it themselves because they did not think about it and it was never intended to be used in that way. - Credit Card installments exist for more than 30 years (South America, Japan, Israel) you have any idea how? do you have any idea why those who made it didn't do it in other parts of the world?

I am sure when you answer #3 you will understand that SPT is not a "nice piece of code" and if you don't know the answer I will be happy to answer it for you.

Bring back the old Treba to this chat !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.