AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

Teddy before I put you on the list. 24 good analysis in 4000...

1. 1,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    Teddy before I put you on the list. 24 good analysis in 4000 posts is pretty hard to achieve but congrats. Whilst I like the contrarian view, when there clearly is an agenda, the value of the information goes to 0.

What I'm doing is planning possible outcomes. That's what successful investors do. So it's understandable it seems like a new concept.

I'm not pimping anything, I'll sharing ideas and possible outcomes. Decoding things that may be above your station.

The presence on a forum whose share who you don't own is extremely suspicious, alongside the constant negativity. At 2C, this is a bargain. It's speculative, and that's why it it speculative: things need to happen right.

AEB is risky, but my own opinion is that the potential is huge. Now that's my opinion, and I'm entitled to share it. As much as you constantly down ramping.

I predicted and bet heavy on Trump winning in 2016, my vision is what nobody else has, my portfolio is doing extremely well 8 month in, and it's just the beginning. Have done it many times before in many markets. Will do it again.

my average is now 2.8c, not interested in selling before 20c/50c range depending of look of things in the next few years.

My CAN is at 300% profit, THC similar, AC8 similar... My portfolio has an AEB in it because of the upside/downside profile.

Not sure we understand investing in the same way, and have the same experience, and successes along the way.

Wishing you good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.