RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

I am giving them until Xmas 2022 Pos...I reckon all up with the...

1. 6,644 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 838
    I am giving them until Xmas 2022 Pos...I reckon all up with the wind at our back...some revenue and approvals of most stuff by then and a few more sign ups the SP should be around 65 cents by then...If not a reassessment of what is actually going on would be on the cards...as would maybe another (God forbid) CR to keep the scow afloat for yet another year! There is no way known they aren't going to do about 100 Million new shares soon at say 5 cents. We are then bordering on one billion shares or so incl. options to be converted.
    If this battler can get to these levels of SP by Xmas '22 surely we are heading for a buy out at around $1 (one billion $ bucks) from a large player. 12 bagger next 13 months...can RAP finally, finally get some revenue action happening? Just the Dx product should be able to get the SP up there by then, Shouldn't it?
    Thinking about the next CR...if they raise now (next week or so) before the AGM then they may be giving the disgruntled shareholders, who have watched their last CR investment/s in RAP dissipate alarmingly, a chance to double their investmet this time by leaving the good news until after the CR an just prior to AGM. Just a thought. On second thoughts they wouldn't give a rat's. That is unless Morgans tell them to raise now (this way) in order to keep some faith with the poor souls who invested at much higher SP during past CR's. This may allow them to get some coin back at least.
    Watching and waiting, This mob will say and do anything now to buy time and try to keep the faith until their current plantings and strategies (strategies?) bear some fruit. IMHO DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.