BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

When you deploy or advise on technology, you need to know about...

1. 69 Posts.
    When you deploy or advise on technology, you need to know about it. You can't walk into a harvey norman, ask a guy what dpi a TV is and get an "I dont know, Im just a sales person"

It is also a sign that they do not care about presentation, or even the fine details. Such as the copy right date. In the modern world of finding peoples details by the internet, the fact that their contact details are easily accessible is actually not enough. If the site looks sloppy, most people turn away. I would not consider them as anything (supplier/installer) based on this website. But that would only be the case if I was browsing. Clearly BUD know of the details so they have chosen what is best for them.

If you do not get impartial perspective, then you do not have the truth. The website for the new installer is garbage. BUD is still fantastic. Im not going to say the new installer fills the fundamentalist inside of me with great joy.

Beggars will believe anything, even lies, if there is a chance they will make money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.