BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

It is a management trickle down effect. I have done work for...

1. 69 Posts.
    It is a management trickle down effect. I have done work for businesses that spin this style of selling of self. They claim to have big customers, when the last time they were customers was 5 years ago (for example). Also, all you need to claim to have a business as a customer is sold them a single item and their permission. Will they say no? Of course not, because it is free advertising. I have seen customers request not to be mentioned however.

As I have discussed, you do not need a huge budget. In fact, a lot of us spend more money on petrol every week than you need to spend on a web site. And it appears that most of the people here keep palming this fact off as trivial. If any of my managers palmed off a major face value item like this I would not keep them. It is half arsed and gives off a bad impression to customers. Be it retail or not. If you have two equal businesses in capacity and customer boast, but one just 'looks' better, of course you will go with that one.

Because no one here wants to analyse these points and just rebuke them, perhaps an analogy. Would you buy a house that is falling apart on the outside, but good on the inside? No. Neither would you buy a house that is good on the outside but falling apart on the inside. But say you are driving by a house and I say, I will sell you that house, based on how it looks you would not buy it.

We are not employees of ICE or BUD so we can not truly say. But I refuse to stand by this blind and unsubstantiated up ramping by people who appear to have no knowledge of business. But as I am outnumbered, I will say nothing more. It is merely a slight bump on the uphill road that is BUD.

Continue however you please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.