HMD 12.5% 1.4¢ heramed limited

not entirely sure, I’m going to do a bit of digging around over...

1. 2,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 913
    not entirely sure, I’m going to do a bit of digging around over the next little bit to see what I can see.

it doesn’t necessarily read as a white-label type offer, the tech needs the Doppler bit to work properly so it all needs to be sold together. I don’t know if they are just signing up to use part of the software/all of the package/just bits and pieces etc. it’s a bit light on detail and really shouldn’t have been price sensitive.

the next few months are when the review from Brazil, India, Germany etc will start to come through, those are the big bits that will make the engine turn. I really like that they are picking up smaller deals as well as this demonstrates they are actively looking to grow their market.

have a look at prior big announcements and their effect on the share price at the time. None of them left a lasting impact as they were all just letting the market know that a business is starting up, given the rises that have been on little detail you would hope that a solid commercial agreement will send this company forward quite quickly.

initiating deals with Hapvida and Kinderheldin sent the share price up to a market cap of around $30m so cementing one of those should get us to at least $45m market cap which is around 40c a share since dilution has kicked in a bit. If we get Brazil AND another one to go commercial then we should see a market cap over $50-60m. Hitting a market cap of $1B is pipe dreaming but $100+ must be reasonably likely over the next year or 2 if things keep aligning.

all facts were discovered on google during Cabernet hour and have no validation. All baseless conjecture and unfounded opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.002(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $8.865M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $3.206K 229.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 39214 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 432215 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.37pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.