ROC 12.7% 8.0¢ rocketboots limited

Ann: Partnership with NVIDIA, page-32

1. 154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    I have to say I also agree the annoncement is nothing and to be frank I think the trading halt is probably a direct reaction to them trying to spruik the market, teh AWS and NVIDIA are worth nothing and if every tech company annonced their partnerships to the ASX we would be flooded. I am not sure there is any real value at al in the last few annoncements, and more scarily the reality is no real deals of value. I think they may be in a little hot water for the AWS and NVIDIA items as I struggle to see why market sensitive as they from my point of view add no value, and are partnership agreements. I would be fasinated to see the case study and in my (albeit very limited experience) this will be about NVIDIA rapid development and a sucess story with no real focus on Rocket Boots and zero impact to sales etc.

Now don't get me wrong I think it is a fine line on what you put out on the ASX, in terms of trying not to be inactive is such a tough market. I will declare openly that I probably starting from a negative angle on this one as I said pre-IPO on 8th November I struggle to see the way forward and why anyone would put money in, and always hope I am wrong as love to see an Australian Tech company kick ass... but money not on this one.

I think the share price will be back down to around 9c very shortly, and lets see the annual report. One of the really good things I do like is they seem to be very smart on their cash flow and have bought themselves a fairly decent runway, and one big deal will change the game.

Make your own assesments ... lets say 75% of my investment portfolio is not having a great year, so take comments with a grain of salt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.009(12.7%)
Mkt cap ! $8.015M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 8.0¢ 7.5¢ $7.058K 92.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2750 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 70784 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ROC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.