NAG 0.00% 1.1¢ nagambie resources limited

Ann: PASS and Quarry Updates, page-4

1. 2,660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 546
    Well My summary of the Announcement is

1) NAGs has a tender in for MMR1 PASS, presumably with J Holland.
    Probably won't be a lot in "Pre-Work" maybe in the order of 10-20,000 tonnes.
    Just putting the tender in though means the ERR Approval is effectively in place.

2) ERR Approval has already been deemed as being met - based on legal advice gained.
    I'm reading this as probably initiated by the ERR - saying why are you submitting this,
    what has changed - nothing substantial, so the old Approval stands going forward.
    NAGs have then confirmed it via legal advice.

3) Gravel Sales are being met & delivered. $184k for Feb (about 1/2 the SSC Contract).
    Probably about the same for March (other 1/2 of SSC Contract plus spot Sales).

4) If they continue this rate with Gravel then years revenue would be $184 x 11 = $2m plus.
    Other Contracts are being tended for & usually the first one is the hardest to get ... but we'll see.

The News could not have been any better I don't think, short of gaining PASS Contracts.
    But then PASS Contracts haven't been awarded - for the Infrastructure Works.
    So NAGs is "on track", a few more obstacles covered and on the way to meeting PASS Goals.

Didn't someone say yesterday there wouldn't be any significant news from NAGs for 12-18 months.
    Guess if this is not significant, they must be expecting something really big in 12-18 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.763M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $15.82K 1.385M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 63000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 260735 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.56am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.