CZN 20.0% 0.4¢ corazon mining limited

BS,I knew Terry well he mostly worked 7 days a week for long...

1. 663 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    BS,I knew Terry well he mostly worked 7 days a week for long stretches,he was passionate about finding minerals and pumped a few hundred mill of his own money into drilling various tenements around Australia and Brazil doing so he founded Western Areas and the share price see sawed in the 10c to 20c for months while shills called it a dog before it hit nearly 10$ there was Jubilee as well where the mine went into the stratosphere,no one has a crystal ball and he didn't but worked his hardest to try and find another Western Areas.He also made money as a long term investor of Bluescope and a few bio companies never ever pumping them he was incredibly intelligent and had good intuition.
    Terry died after collapsing while driving with family luckily he managed to pull over first.
    As with a seat warmer there was no need for him to work he was worth millions it was a passion to find the next big mine but lately he resigned from various positions for health issues,he had a personal 100% holding in Brazil "iron ore' that he wasn't bringing to the market until it was partly developed he wasn't a grifter and didn't have to be

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $2.671M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $138 34.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 5216825 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 219995 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.16am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.