88E 33.3% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Ann: Passing of Paul Basinski, JV Partner, page-49

1. 959 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 964
    Hi 88E Investors

My wife and myself have just flown back into Australia after an enjoyable fun filled extended 50 days holidays overseas to hear the sad news about Paul - somehow the happiness off our trip is so insignificant at the moment

Today is a day of great sombre and sadness with the news of Paul’s passing

I met Paul a couple of times and found him a man of great integrity someone you enjoyed being around

Paul invested the last part of his life in helping to realise an important discovery of Icewine 2

An earlier poster mentioned that Paul had climbed his Everest - I believe he is still to climb his Everest which will only be exceeded once 88E eventually realises it’s true potential and climbs that final precipice of that all conquering peak where the world can stand in awe and then admonish Paul and David’s incredible journey of discovery

Paul’s final epitaph is still to be written but history will remember him for what he ultimately achieved.

Paul, David and co have worked so hard to prepare 88E for the next Stage to date and whilst it appears that Paul will not be there I somehow feel that he had already realised the dream and the future of the discovery.

Paul will always be there standing next to David at all times in all future addresses and ANNs

Paul has already stamped his name in history and his immortality will be exceeded by One thing and one thing only the success off 88E

My wife and myself brought a special bottle of French Burgundy that we brought in Paris sometime ago which we were going to open once 88E was realised

We decided today instead to find a special place where we were able to share and open the bottle and share the moment with Paul and his extraordinary life

We both cried because it was a special moment

On our return home after I immediately ordered another bottle worth over a $1000.00 for later once 88E finally realises their true potential at which time we will remember Paul and David /Co for their extreme efforts

I feel so lucky that I had the good fortune of meeting Paul - a wonderful human being

We feel so lucky that we got involved with the 88E Train - we have always greeted and savoured good luck.

I am absolutely sure that David and Co will now realise the importance of closing out on this discovery and will seize the day - Carpe Diem

Paul certainly seized the day and conquered

Paul - Carpe Diem mate

Regards

Red Adair

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $13.08K 6.540M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
180 274719807 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 598652701 202
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.