PAB 16.7% 0.7¢ patrys limited

Ann: PAT-DX1 Active in Pre-clinical Cancer Models, page-133

1. 35,745 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    Please come again ?

Where did I state these were anything but early pre-clinical results ? I specifically referred to preclinical work going forward prior to them even moving into the clinic and as I stated I see it highly unlikely that PAB will even be the one to take them there. It seems to me you are the one out of touch to even think the next step is moving into clinical phase - plenty of preclinical work forward as I referred to in the post but I doubt it will be PAB that will do more than POC, stability, toxicology, PK/PD, formulation in lab and further animal models - it will deal out prior when ready to enter clinic and human trials imo. They will need to raise funds as some point sure but that comes down to the price they want to move and whatever funds they raise will not be to enter clinic it will be to tighten up and progress the preclinical work before then trying to put it in humans. A lot of drugs or potential ones are acquired by big pharma before they even enter human trials and they're not small deals - especially in the space PAB is targeting - the ability to penetrate the cell and bind directly to the DNA as opposed to surface like others is huge ! The right pre-clinical data on game changing tech big pharma are dealing hundreds of millions before it even enters humans just to stay ahead. Sure capital needs to be addressed at some point in the near future but it wont be to enter clinical trials and $15M is still stupidly cheap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $14.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $11.39K 1.628M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1230203 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 3743101 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.