PAB 0.00% 0.7¢ patrys limited

Agree wholeheartedly with your sentiments Akki. PAT-DX1 is...

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Agree wholeheartedly with your sentiments Akki. PAT-DX1 is clearly a pre-clinical asset with substantial upside potential. Big valuations are also possible without the commencement of clinical trials (as per the examples you have given in previous posts).

A word of warning also for the long-term (and suffering) holders of PAB (who have been holding the stock since the 2013 capital raising @5c and at higher prices before): there have been nearly 400 million shares traded in the stock in the last 2 trading days (if you also include ChiX trades). Unless there is genuine institution accumulation (which I somehow doubt), most of these shares would have been bought and sold by traders wanting to gain substantial positions in the stock at 2c and below. I suspect imo traders will want to continue to accumulate at 2c and below before ramping up the price and offloading.

It is up to the long-term holders (fellow "Pabsters") not to play the "traders game" and to sell into these ridiculously low prices. Instead hold out (if possible) and sell only when the value of these novel assets are truly reflected by a fair market capitalisation.

In this regard I agree wholeheartedly with Akki, that a market capitalisation of under $15million is ridiculously cheap!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $620 88.51K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 5809153 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1618945 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.