PAB 0.00% 0.7¢ patrys limited

I did not think Akki was speculating about an impending buy-out...

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I did not think Akki was speculating about an impending buy-out deal for PAB. She was merely commenting that if an early stage cancer biotech has a very good pre-clinical asset (...and from what we know PAT DX-1 ticks a number of boxes in this regard as per the most recent ASX release - i.e., novel, newly discovered mechanism of action, good IP, can target multiple cancers esp solid tumours, potential to work in synergy/combined therapy with other therapies, has the ability to be conjugated to radio nucleotides or nano particles etc etc), then there are many precedents for early stage/pre-clinical buyouts by big pharma. She was also stating (not speculating) on what we know now about the pre-clinical characteristics of PAT DX-1 in a very measured and informed way.

In regard to FDA approvals - for most small cap/early stage biotechs listed on the ASX, the path to FDA approval will usually come after the takeover by a big pharma parent. In this regard she is not speculating either and just stating the normal course of events for any successful early stage/discovery focussed biotech.

Jim, I am sure you would like to see the PAB price fall to 0.004-0.006 cents again and then sell at 2c!!

Long-term PABsters be aware - the traders are very good at downramping and upramping - just have a look at the historical posts for some of the "traders" the ill-founded, inconsistencies and contradictory comments for any given stock will amaze!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $9.941K 1.420M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 51753 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1638632 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.