PAB 16.7% 0.4¢ patrys limited

Hi salty I think most long termers would take 5c now and Move...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 957
    Hi salty
    I think most long termers would take 5c now and
    Move on, the hard part is dx3 has always had more potential and in principle should be much easier to get to clinic, the length of time to get to that point again is where holders fatigue can run weak.
    We peaked over 7c on the basis of having a first GMP success so to get that far with dx3 we could be looking at much more!!
    If we can get dilution right down with selling/partnering/licensing for dx-1 then 12 months from now we could see a completely different out look to where we are now..
    Dr and Calder are not going to dilute heavily unless there are no alternatives and if they do we will I am sure be able to navigate that dilution with being able to buy in in the CR as the same as the big boys..
    Time is the enemy, fatigue syndrome holding is another, that aside how can we go lower from here with dx-3 still in the works and has much better prospects than dx-1 ever had..
    The last 2 years have been extremely disappointing, but it doesn’t change from my investment strategy from where we are right now which I only see upside...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $6.172M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $8.832K 2.911M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 32274912 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 27089307 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.52pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.