PAB 0.00% 0.8¢ patrys limited

Matt - please let me try and explain something to you so you can...

1. 2,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1370
    Matt - please let me try and explain something to you so you can get this 'monkey off your back'.

Fundamentally, you simply do not understand the basics of what my thought process was to off-load my PAB position when I did - I have tried to explain it before to you and this I guarantee you will be the last time - enough is enough.

I bought from memory in excess of 50 million PAB because I thought it was a wonderful advancement with the BBB and the Doc was telling me what I needed to hear to commit that type of money.
    Consequently I was then, just as positive as you are today about PAB - BUT - the difference between you and I was that my conclusions about timelines and one other matter changed big time over the months and I started to see nothing more then mudcrab movement for PAB for maybe a very long time.

Just because someone/anyone sells a big position does not necessarily mean anything other then the seller has made, in his mind, a decision to enhance his families future and herein lays the answer Matt - I didn't need to ask you or anyone else for permission to sell and I sold at about what I purchased them for to move it all to IHL.

What/where is the gain there for me then by selling PAB ? - Not in a PAB trading profit but rather the gain was from me exiting PAB and moving to another stock which has consequently out performed PAB by a large margin.

Trading is not about "loyalty" Matt - anyone that believes that is in a race to the bottom - trading is about PROFIT !!

Nobody was hoodwinked LOL - just a very wise decision was made and I moved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $22.06K 2.758M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 5972001 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 466455 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ 2619315
Last updated 14.04pm 02/05/2024 ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.