PAB 0.00% 0.7¢ patrys limited

Ann: PAT-DX1 engineering update, page-49

1. 7,262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 943
    Thanks for your explanation Chaya..

However i read it somewhat different...

The BBB has been in for years now, so it was nothing new, you only bought in less than 12 months ago....Because imho thats when you thought the SP was going to run(then the delay)

You paid up and got to position 5 on the share register(well done) but then you were telling every man and his dog how many shares you were sitting on....Why? This i believe is to gain the cred you needed to be listened too...

You then spruiked like a second hand car salesman(thanks Jacob) and the pumping from you put mine in the dark..
    Then after stating your position almost daily and spruiking to high heaven you then went deathly quiet and the SP was getting smashed, not until the T20 was released from the BoD did holders know that a T5 holder liquidated his stock(how do you think that looks to the BoD and everyone else?)

You made your money and moved on leaving all you dragged in underwater(or at least most of them)

You have a history on a few stocks and PAB is just another on you chose to trade...

Theres nothing wrong with a trade(thats part of the game)but dont come here as the big I AM and start spruiking it to then move on, just trade the trade and stay on the sidelines......

Yes trading is about profit, but the morality of how you go about it is not has little to no morals at all..

Since your sellout, you have ticked up all the negative posts on PAB which also tells its own story....

Glorified traders such as yourself need to be watched more closely than most when you are speculating on what you think is happening to the stocks you own.......
    Last edited by mattyedw: 24/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $13.29K 1.899M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 9348706 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3615475 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ 50000
Last updated 12.39pm 31/05/2024 ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.