PAB 0.00% 0.7¢ patrys limited

I think most here know that there will be a substancial raising...

1. 7,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 945
    I think most here know that there will be a substancial raising to clear trial costs and then some, at the moment PAB have plenty in the tank cash wise so no need to raise any time soon.
    With tick after tick being achieved when they do go to market i would presuume we will have Tox results ticked and many more left field Ann's may come to market too to help with achieving that higher SP before going to market..
    Realistically imho early next year we should have enough ammo ticked to raise at higher levels if needed..
    What most are anticipating is a "PARTNERING" DEAL the Dr keeps elluding to and that will put a rocket under the SP.

The 10c posts by xmas could very well come to fruition, nothing like having a little faith with a stock holding of mammouth potential or it could be kept down with the big boys applying the pressure to do so, either way 10c imho will be hit and smashed before trials whether thats by xmas or not only time will tell but before trials i would be expecting well north of that just for starters..

Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $589 91.50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 4759154 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1636778 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.