ODE 0.00% 0.3¢ odessa minerals limited

Ann: Patent Granted for Flamingo Ai Technology, page-9

1. 493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    However you slice it, the patent is a good thing. Even if not yet assessed in the US jurisdiction, it will bring some value in the fire sale that is surely fast approaching. It's an open question as to whether they can afford to finish off the process.

As for that article... well, it just confirms the impression that she's a fast-talking spiv with an angle. It's refreshing that she's a female version of this kind of spiv, I guess, but she's a self-promoting bullshit artist who has destroyed massive amounts of shareholder value. The groundwork is obviously being laid for a sideways jump to getting on the "Woman in Tech" and "Ethics in AI" speaking circuit. Maybe add in a "Secrets of Being a Parent and CEO When You're Struggling on a $350K Salary" twist too.

Alternately she will get a job with her massive AI experience - she has a PhD and built proprietary AI tech from scratch, don't you know.... (!) Sadly, I can see some FAANG-type company hiring her for the optics and installing her as a senior manager on top of a pile of people who actually know what they are doing.

From the article: "There’s no doubt that when she sets her mind to something, she makes it happen."

Ummn, so the cratering of FGO's product line, revenues and share price are intentional? Neat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $4.612K 1.537M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 606753 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 10088776 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.