ID8 18.2% 1.3¢ identitii limited

It's a big buy signal for me, buy now or miss out on such a low...

1. 4,496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 643
    It's a big buy signal for me, buy now or miss out on such a low market cap.
    Multiples from here, i have little doubt how ID8 will be placed in the financial sector.

The AI component ID8 uses also enhances it's workings.

Identitii (ASX:ID8) leverages artificial intelligence (AI) in various ways within its business operations. While I don’t have specific details about their implementations, here are some common applications of AI that companies like Identitii might utilize:
    1. AI-Driven Identity Security: Identitii could employ AI to enhance identity and access management. This involves adapting to changing environments, boosting IT productivity, and staying ahead of security issues across the enterprise1.
    2. Work Role Identity and Organizational Identity: Research suggests that work role identity and organizational identity are key determinants of identification with AI systems. When workers identify with AI technologies, it can positively impact job performance
    Fraud protection
    Identitii Limited (ASX:ID8) primarily focuses on identity verification and transaction transparency solutions rather than direct fraud protection services. However, their offerings indirectly contribute to fraud prevention. Here’s how:
    1. Blockchain-Based Identity Verification: Identitii uses blockchain technology to enhance identity verification and secure data sharing. By ensuring data integrity and immutability, they reduce the risk of fraudulent identity claims.
    2. Transaction Tracking and Compliance: Identitii’s solutions enable real-time tracking of financial transactions. This transparency helps detect anomalies, suspicious activities, and potential fraud.
    Identitii Limited (ASX:ID8) primarily focuses on identity verification and transaction transparency solutions rather than direct fraud protection services. However, their offerings indirectly contribute to fraud prevention. Here’s how:
    1. Blockchain-Based Identity Verification: Identitii uses blockchain technology to enhance identity verification and secure data sharing. By ensuring data integrity and immutability, they reduce the risk of fraudulent identity claims.
    2. Transaction Tracking and Compliance: Identitii’s solutions enable real-time tracking of financial transactions. This transparency helps detect anomalies, suspicious activities, and potential fraud.
    3. Remember that while Identitii’s focus isn’t solely on fraud protection, their solutions indirectly contribute to a safer financial ecosystem.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ID8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $7.818M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $9.044K 725.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 142400 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 453557 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ID8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.