AZY 4.55% 1.2¢ antipa minerals limited

I'm no expert but given the indicated resource already...

1. 7,815 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 610
    I'm no expert but given the indicated resource already established; the luxury of majors paying for for further exploration drilling costs with the very extensive drilling program upcoming from here on, Antipa has to be overlooked to buggery in the market! Every small cap miner (rightly or wrongly) is running out of money and shareholders running out of hope, but here, the outlook couldn't justifiably be more optimistic. And in an environment when sooner or later gold (read precious metals) and copper will be the darlings of the commodity market.

How cheap can you get! ... I mentioned gold stock ADL (Australian Development Ltd) here a few posts back, and how in the '80s' they had a stella rise. I'm also reminded of Rick Rule's famous story of how he bought Paladin Energy in the 90's for 1c selling many he had held on to for $10, making him a very, very wealthy man! His rationale was Paladin had great assets and the share price at the time in no way reflected the potential prospects of the company. So he bought tons of them. He was right
    Last edited by Kipper01: 01/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $51.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $100.6K 8.698M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 8566215 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 13096066 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.18pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.