STK 0.00% 10.5¢ strickland metals limited

Ann: Paterson Farm Out - Exploration update, page-12

1. 5,012 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 860

Hi Wolfee and all AYRers.

My opinion in answer to your comments in italics :-

This lease is being explored with potential for large scale mine close to established miners and smack bang in the middle of a very rich Gold/Copper Corridor
    -Great address but what's under the ground - how shallow?- how deep?- concentrated area? - spread out all over the place?-what are the assays? - more patient now, in most cases. Next door neighbours in many cases are not what one would expect.. The human kind also !

Market will wake up
    -
    Mr market in past was one that got hugely excited and rumours abounded - cab drivers etc etc spread the word .. Get on board
    - Mr market now --- Not any more - seem more reserved , wait and see. So what? What is the past record of management ?????
    -Mr Market , in my opinion has less small investors /speculators/traders etc. Why ? Its not as friendly (? questionable before also) - exciting place, anymore. Human action is muffled by boof head machines (IMHO) and the amount of information available to investors is massive .. AND in most cases totally confusing to the average investor.. charts - moving averages- shortsellers CFDs etc etc promoters/newsletters TV programs etc etc !!!!

No doubt

That will depend upon action taken, when , results and the management of AYR....any more CRs and who knows. !!!

just a mater of when
    Yes agree 100% but a lot of water to go under the bridge between now and............ 'when'

I do hope we can see some benefits for shareholders.... but past record is going to be a challenge. ?

Keep safe all AYRers.

The Phantom GWW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $187.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $194.5K 1.841M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8892 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 54516 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.