GW1 0.00% 4.4¢ greenwing resources ltd

Also it should be noted that the main attractivity of this...

1. 2,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    Also it should be noted that the main attractivity of this graphite play is its Blue Sky potential, IMO the 6000tpa 94% purity is almost a given at this pointof time, after many years of trial and error, they know exactly what to do to achieve this milestone, they just need the capital to buy the new equipment. However, if they succeed in building the new plant for an additional 12.000tpa at 96% then the valuation of the company could skyrocket and we will be talking hundreds of millions of dollars instead of just tens of millons of dollars, that is even without considering any other potential development with the partner Tirupati to develop value added graphite (3000$-5000$+ per tonne).

BASS has the first mover advantage, off-takes, high quality product and the cheapest costs of production, and its benefitting from years of trials and errors by the previous managers of the mine. Talk about a win-win situation and a more than attractive/lucky position to be in. IMO this is an incredible opportunity, allowed only by the very special circumstances that Stratmin found themselves in after three years of buying the mine and loosing access to capital. I wont bee surprised if successful in ramping up production, to see BASS in the coming years at 300M$+ market cap, similar to non producers graphite juniors of today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.975M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.4¢ $6.285K 142.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48591 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.