CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

Ann: Patersons Research Report , page-24

1. 514 Posts.
    I think the SP run is unrelated to the sacking of JH the internal machinations. It will last as long as it takes Petroleum Nominiees to get their fill.

The issue is who is best placed to take us forward and there is not enough evidence (as opposed to spin) one way or another to say whether the problem was JH, some of the board or all of the board. It would appear that shortly, the board will be forced to an EGM. The board has launched a pre-emptive strike by sacking JH and issuing a couple of announcements. All I want to see, if an EGM is forced on the board, is evidence of where they all stood in respect to the decisions taken by the board, then I'll make my decision on who should be punted.

So no Steni, I am not putting a negative spin on everything. I have been holding for a couple of years now, and trading it before that. I want to see my investment show me a return. I want to see the best management in place in this company, and I am unconvinced it it necessarily the current board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $52.12K 978.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 454057 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 46397 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.