M4M 0.00% 2.4¢ macro metals limited

So if all options are exercised which eventually seems likely,...

1. 269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    So if all options are exercised which eventually seems likely, how many shares will be on issue? Apply that $1 coming soon. What does that value the company? At least $1 is better than the $3 in the next 6-12 months someone was trying to flog a couple weeks back.

We just need a reality check on how many shares are on issue and understand the difference between a MC and SP and what makes a company worth $100M, $1B, $10B and $30B (in the next 6-12 months). I would love to see $1 eventually but A LOT has to happen until then. If we accept a takeover offer rather than go to production with Goldsworthy then I can't see that $1 ever happening. Historically Rushton seems to like going to production so fingers crossed but there are a few other big stakeholders with a truckload of very cheap shares. Hopefully the sportsmen stick to what they know best too and realise that they have now been kissed on the (insert eggplant emoji)........unless they sold out.
    Regardless, whether it is a TO or production everyone should make money.

I would also like to see a consolidation soon as what will hold us back when the big news arrives are the daytraders with so many shares regardless of what is tightly held. There are still plenty to play with.

On a side note, Kogi used to publish Top 20 shareholders each month. Does that current list exist anywhere?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $21.41K 872.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2587433 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 229740 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.