CYP 2.50% 20.5¢ cynata therapeutics limited

Ann: Patient Enrolment Opens in COVID-19 Clinical Trial, page-28

1. 2,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1185
    Your post is very well received for the good points it makes. Of course I'd be concerned about never seeing a family member again if they were in Melbourne and sent to Sydney and if I had Covid19 myself in Melbourne I probably would be reluctant to put the extra distance between myself and people I might want to say good bye to.

Truthfully I find it very difficult to see 24 patients being able to meet the trial protocol. If I was forced to bet I'd bet that the trial will not go ahead as described. However trying to find ways to make something possible is less negative and more encouraging than just saying it can't be done.

By putting my thought out there I got a response from yourself - someone who has had experience transferring a TB patient - so that helps keep the conversation real.

Shareholders are going to be asked to register our response to the proposed director incentives of 97 cent options. I don't want CYP management to sneak through another year without being accountable for delivering against some real KPIs.

If we as shareholders don't require them to give evidence of what they are doing on MEND (as pretty much the only thing they are doing currently that is potentially value accretive) then they may do nothing and wait.

I want there to be some pressure on Killian and Ross to describe what they are doing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $37.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.5¢ 20.0¢ $22.83K 109.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13770 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 140369 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.