FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Ann: Patricia Jean & Jolly Briton Mineral Resources, page-7

1. 5,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    It has not been 20 years. This crowd turned up in Sept 2012. Its only 10 years.

I agree 10 years and not a lot to show. the report says they have 2.6 Moz. resource.
    Look how shabby the Measured is. They don't need to do a JORC because they ask daddy to send more money.
    They would be lucky to get anywhere north of 500,000 oz. They know it but who is going to write the explanation to Daddy. Of their investment It works out at $87 per resource ounce.

Making a song and dance about 65 koz of resource..really?

It really is time these boys bought themselves two pairs of big boy pants and started wearing both of them.
    Here we wear jocks with serious apple catchers built in, not girlie ones. Chinese men as evidenced here do not deliver as all they have is inferred and when measured there is not a lot there.

"Focus is working towards resuming gold mining operations at Coolgardie" My opinion is that day will be long after Xi has left this world and Xi expects to live 100 years and remembered for eternity, which by the way is when the mill will finally start. Recall the "Dead Parrot Norwegian Blue" One has to admit they are good at pulling the other leg, if they can find it, which is a lot like their exploration

This table should be a source of shame instead it seems they use to insult shareholders like we don't know the difference.

If they think they have a long term future here buying more mines and expanding they better have another think because there are many with long memories.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4370/4370784-621af7ecefa5c5119a21af363525480d.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 148847 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.