PMT 12.5% 54.0¢ patriot battery metals inc.

@VVinvestor, as I stated on the other thread, the announcement a...

1. 654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    @VVinvestor, as I stated on the other thread, the announcement a fortnight back that the CV13 peg outputs could be processed together was massive news. And although the MC is high, this certainly was a very positive outcome and I was a little miffed as why it got sold off so quickly after that release (short report aside).

These paragraphs need to be highlighted from that announcement...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5426/5426219-bc2d7a428386e8b07ea6148af879c8e9.jpg

This announcement provided some comfort around risks associated with the flowsheet and opex costs. Assuming the resources is as large as management have alluded to AND we receive approval to go mining, this could be one of the largest, low cost, long life producers come 2028. (If they can somehow pull this timeframe in, all the better for shareholders!). There should be a few more mines online around this date, so keeping our Capex costs and Opex in check will be key to a future where there is more supply (albeit I acknowledge more demand as well).

Still a lot more boxes to be ticked and risks to be addressed, with the initial MRE being the first.

I am hopeful it will be 120 MT with significant upside from CV13 and the other pegs yet to be completely drilled out. Speaking of which, the ongoing drilling campaign should keep the market on it's toes with constant newsflow (and MRE upgrades), whilst PMT grind through the development processes and associated environmental approvals. Managing this news flow will be key to ensure that interest remains with PMT whilst we go from explorer to producer. It will also ensure that any shorts are kept honest and that the SP doesn't become overheated. Not too hot and not too cold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
54.0¢
Change
0.060(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $328.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
53.0¢ 55.0¢ 52.0¢ $2.120M 3.956M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 53.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
55.5¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.