PMT 0.88% 56.0¢ patriot battery metals inc.

The fire bans will likely be removed any day now. That will get...

1. 481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191
    The fire bans will likely be removed any day now. That will get the SP back up so hopefully that quiets all the babies.
    It's best they sell and move onto a stock that goes up 100% every day, that makes them happy. 8-/

Back in the real investing world, I keep re-reading "those 2 posts" above about the MRE and PMT's DMS.
    I've been told that the MRE will likely be north of 150Mt however, I now think I don't want it to be.

Hear me out.
    150Mt would be great but, it's not really needed "now". Anything over 100Mt is Tier1 and on the first go?
    That's really, really impressive!
    In the next 6 months, PMT will make up for lost time by building that all-weather road and likely knock the rig count up to 10 if not more.
    PMT will have another 30,000-40,000 meters drilled and the new CV-13 MRE in 6 months to impress.

As per that post...a 120Mt MRE @ 1.1% or 1.2% will be great.
    It seemed low but, for a start...it's perfect.
    Everyone is taking THIS DMS report as..."whatever", what we really want is more drilling /MRE?
    The people I'm talking to say it's lights out at anything 100Mt+ on the 1st go. No one else has done that before!
    The only ones who really "get it" are the majors, who are going to actually mine this and look at these numbers on their current mines.

If PMT stopped right NOW...didn't drill another foot. Went home and said we are done.
    Then released a 120Mt MRE @ 1.1%...they'd be knocking offers back like mad.

Yet the truth is, they'll drill another 40,0000-100,000 meters in the next 18 months.
    Come out with another MRE for CV-13 and likely 2 more upgrades on The CV-5 MRE.
    *That's why the 150+ or 100+ MT doesn't matter. It's getting to 200MT+ on CV-5 alone.

and if you read pg.19 of the June presentation you'll see the PFS will likely be done with an amazing NPV and thanks to the release DMS info now, the IIR and ONEX with have majors salivating.
    **Don't forget, there's a DATAROOM likely open NOW that they are looking at with info we don't see.

There are all these other CV's I think they'll likely set-up individual base camps and 3-4 rigs and go nuts.
    It's just time.
    The fires NOW were actually good in a way as these areas can't burn again for a while and the exploration teams can see the outcrops and bears easier.

If your after a fast 50%, I really don't care about you.
    However, the majors just want a solid base MRE and a foundation of a solid PFS/BFS.

This 100Mt+ MRE gives them that.

Retail isn't driving this up to $3-5. It will be the majors, likely with B.O offers or deals.
    The MRE is about making THEM happy, not you so you can sell at $2.30 and think you're clever.

It's all there to see clearly. ASX releases and company prez (not HC/down rampers bs.)
    Don't listen to the noise or all these useless posts about illegal shorting crap.

PMT has the goods and time is all you need to do very well off this IMO.
    I just keep reading those 2 paragraphs over and over.

There's NO reason this can't do what PLS has done, if not better.
    Maybe why KB jumped on it?
    I'm going to follow the smart money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
56.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.88%)
Mkt cap ! $349.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
56.5¢ 57.0¢ 53.5¢ $2.302M 4.138M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 102219 55.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
56.5¢ 2250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.