PMT 5.34% 62.0¢ patriot battery metals inc.

Ann: Patriot Albemarle MOU Concluded, page-94

1. 8,820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7968
    Just for @kevin103 or whoever wants to follow his illogical Mcap observations, from the PMET website the fully diluted number of shares on issue, including all options converted to shares is 145.5M.
    At the closing price in Canada on Friday night of $CAD9.60, gives a Mcap of  $1.396B or at current Aud/CAD rate of around 90c a $A1.552B Mcap.

This $1.552B is fully diluted, and means extra dollars would come into the company from conversion of options, plus is approximately 13% higher than the figure I gave on Friday, before Friday nights 12.94% rise in the PMET price.

Given the size and quality of our resource, mining is a certainty in the future, especially with KB at the helm. Likewise for raising the capital to build the plant and operate it. Everyone that followed KB into investment into PLS did exceptionally well, and lots of people believe him to be a responsible manager of building a great lithium company, so gaining finance/equity to build will not be a problem.

Given that in 'X' years time we will have a profitable high grade operation, the Mcap will undoubtedly follow over time, most likely to the $10-20B category, higher with higher spodumene prices.

BTW, I'm fairly sure that Pilbara shareholders did a lot better without ALB as well. At one early stage ALB were looking to T/O PLS for a cheap price very early on, when lithium prices had risen and there was the first scramble for spodumene deposits. I'm very sure KB has memory of how well PLS did without them, and possibly is glad the MOU has ended...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
62.0¢
Change
-0.035(5.34%)
Mkt cap ! $386.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
62.5¢ 64.0¢ 60.5¢ $5.030M 8.117M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 61994 61.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
62.0¢ 44942 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.