PMT 7.89% 35.0¢ patriot battery metals inc.

Ann: Patriot Battery Metals Commences Trading on the ASX, page-234

1. 1,222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 695
    Sorry @onlystock . I misunderstood your question. I would answer it now in the following way - ASX traders have to pay the going rate if they want to own the ASX PMT shares. Not everyone can easily purchase overseas shares and, even if they could, they, like me, may want to have their shares on the ASX, where lithium stocks typically have a more realistic valuation than on overseas markets.

I was quite prepared to pay up to $1.30 on opening day but, because there were so many active buyers prepared to pay higher prices (this part is just my opinion) it attracted twice as many IPO holders to sell their shares. This, in the end, allowed the listing price to fall to AU$1.135.

Now the price has hit AU$1.80. I suspect we will be way beyond $2 next week as it looks suspiciously like well-heeled foreign investors are buying (or buying more) in a big way. In the unlikely situation that the price falls, I am still content as I am mighty confident that Patriot will be the biggest hard-rock lithium miner of all time.

So, in the end, I think we are also better off profit-wise than those who may have purchased at the same time on the TSX, although PMET is also bound to rise this evening.
    Last edited by tubedisasters: 08/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
-0.030(7.89%)
Mkt cap ! $211.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 37.0¢ 34.0¢ $4.406M 13.66M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 15329 34.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 39999 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.